Most Recent News

Sailing Lessons: Lac Deschênes Sailing Club

LDSC offers various lessons following the CanSail programme with qualified CYA-certified instructors. CanSail 1 & 2 are an introduction to boat handling, whereas CanSail 3 and 4 facilitates the mastery of the finer points of sailing. The attractive site has many trees to provide shade and lawns which extend down to a pebble beach. A perfect place to picnic and made even better by the gas barbecue and many picnic tables provided for the use of members. Courses will be run using Lasers and Wayferer Sail boats. Adult Sailing lessons Monday & Friday or Tuesday & Thursday evenings in June 6:30 to 9pm Youth Sailing lessons July: see there registration link for detailed dates and times as we add courses as demand dictates. Quick lick to registration: https://lacdeschenes.checklick.com  www.ldsc.ca Questions? Contact... read more

Scout’s E-recycle @ Ikea Saturday April 22 9am to 4pm

Link to Flyer The Nepean Area Rover Crew will be running an E-Waste Recycling Event at the IKEA in the Pinecrest Shopping Centre on April 22 9am to 4pm 80% of the proceeds from the event will be going toward Scouts Canada’s No One Left Behind Program and Camp Opemikon, with the remaining 20% of proceeds going to the Nepean Area Rover Crew. What We Accept TVs, VCRs, DVD players, Blu-ray players, audio equipment, cameras, phones and cellular devices, laptops, computers and all accessories, printers, speakers, remotes, gaming systems and all accessories. What We Do Not Accept Fridges, freezers, stoves, microwaves, light bulbs, smoke detectors, paint cans, propane tanks, dishwashers, propane stoves, batteries, & BBQs. 80% of proceeds going toward Scouts Canada, No One Left Behind Program and Camp Opemikon, and 20% of proceeds going to the Nepean Area Rover... read more

Programs

We have programs for all ages and interests!

Events

Winter Carnival 2015 is planning underway!

Membership

Learn about the benefits of becoming a member of the Community Association

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Get the latest community news sent straight to your inbox!

Sign up